Friday, September 24, 2010

Quick Update!

Things were going great, I left for NC last Friday and have been there since then, I have enjoyed time with friends old and new, I have spent time with my parents, and sisters. We even all got together (minus one sister) to eat dinner with my sisters new fiancé. What a great trip it has been.

I really am blessed with a great family, for all their faults no one can not say we don't all love each other and support each other! I have loved spending time with my parents and realize who they are, not as my mom and dad but as human beings. I have also enjoyed just not being home dealing with doctors appointments and test.

But as always reality comes knocking, and there is no running from it! Wednesday AM was one of those mornings. I was at my moms by myself waiting for the cable guy who I missed at first and had to have another appointment to get that squared away. But reality came a calling literally from NY. It was my doctors office and it wasn't what I wanted to hear, the exact opposite. Patti we got your test results back and it appears you didn't ovulate. Now in past post I have explained and will do again quickly that after they determine a follicle is mature they will pop (force ovulation) with a trigger shot. Apparently the last two months I didn't ovulated even though a trigger shot was administered. This just adds to the list of reason I am not becoming pregnant.

I am sure you can guess, I had the breakdown of the year on that couch in my moms house. It really does feel like we get one issue resolved and another a rises! It is getting insane if you ask me! They started to explain the treatment plan for the next month and with tears and really no ability to speak I had to tell her that wouldn't be necessary, that our insurance runs out, and my new insurance had very strict no coverage policy.

I wanted to update y'all cause I know yall are waiting to hear. I am staying a couple of extra days here in Charlotte but I am heading back on Monday to NY. I will be is more of a position to talk about things then, but one thing I am sure of! I know it is God's plan for us to have kids, but no one can guarantee that is suppose to be biologically. God wants to bless us with kids, I am just not sure how. I would say stay tune though for some updates and to see where God leads us next!


4 comments:

  1. I am sorry for that news but love the attitude you have. I have seen you grow and mature so much over the past few years. It's a joy to pray for you to watch and see what God is doing and going to do in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Vickie said, I too am sorry to hear the news but know that God has a plan bigger than we all can even imagine!! Know you are in our prayers. We can't wait to see what God has up his sleeve for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti--I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll be praying for you and Chris to have a miracle. If anyone can make you guys preggers, He can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti, We are praying for you guys!! God knows exactly what is going on.

    Thanks for keeping us posted on everything. It makes it easier to know how to pray for you specifically.

    ReplyDelete