Monday, August 16, 2010

THANK YOU

First off I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who prayed for me and who is still praying for me! I know for a fact that today went as good emotionality as it did because of people who were praying for Chris and I.

Like I said last month I am learning not to expect anything too much, just praying that god's will, will be done. This month I only had one mature follicle and it was on the left side! (Which is the side not in complete working order.) The U/S tech had to find a doctor to talk to me or at least look at the photos so they could decided if we should pop me (their words for the trigger shot) and if I should try the IUI. Of course it was lunchtime and everyone was out so we had to come back over at around one. We came back and the doctor decided to go ahead and give it a try. So they popped me and we go back Wednesday AM for the procedure. A couple of post ago I explained and IUI so if you have questions you can refer back to that.

After the shot I felt so dizzy and lightheaded I laid down on the couch and slept for two hours! Yay me no so good on the cleaning I should have gotten done. I am not to upset and learning that God has a plan and I should just trust Him. That is my thought this month, if God wants to to become pregnant he can work with no tube.!

That's all I have a for the day! Thanks guys for your love and support and prayers, they mean a lot to Chris and I!

3 comments: