Tuesday, September 7, 2010

a Tuesday Monday

Today is Tuesday but it feels a lot more like Monday. We have been so busy these past couple of weeks I haven't had time to update the blog. It would be kind of hard to update on the Palm a whole blog, which is where I have been doing most of my internet"ing".




In the past month I have become a year older, 27. I don't know what you think but I have always felt like 27 is the age where it is time to get your act together and do something. If you are still not sure what you are going to do at 25 people say oh they are young. 26 is like a leeway year and then 27 is a full blown adult. Chris and I also celebrated five years of marriage. I can not believe it has been that long or that short. It seems like I can not remember what it was like not having him home for dinner or there in the morning, but on the other side it feels like it was just yesterday I walked down that isle.




This month brought a lot of fun things to put our time and energy in to, like going to the Washington County fair, our churches Soccer Clinic, going camping, reading some great books. It made it very easy not to think about the IUI and my chances of getting pregnant, but this past weekend it was hard to not wish we already had a kid or four.




As I suspected we got a BFN last week and I called to doctor to set up my next ultrasound and get my next round of pills and injection. We went camping with a family with four children from age 6-12. I have to say that camping was a lot of fun. I watched Chris play with the kids, I watched the kids talk to us and their parents. Now I am sure it is different when you are the parent and not the cool friends that come along. Man oh man though I was I was a parent.




Once again I was worrying too much about it, it is not my plan, but Gods. I have t rest and know he has a plan! Where we are at, at this moment is...




We doubled my pills this month.


I will go in on Friday for my u/s


and we will go from there.




Please pray for Chris right now, as during this past couple of weeks he has been sick, and doing school online, and also working on our churches Sportsmen's Dinner outreach for the community. IT IS ALSO FRIDAY, which means he will be very busy this week. Please pray that the pills do not drive me to the edge, praise the Lord they haven't in the past I am just worried about a double dose.




A very special prayer is that this would be our month and I know I say that every month, but I am coming to the end of my insurance plan that covers all of these in October, if this month doesn't work it appears I will be in Thailand my next window. I called the insurance the other day that my husband is on and I am going on to and they do not cover anything at all! So we will have to stop all treatments. This is very hard for me to accept, because we know the reasons for my infertility and not have the treatments drastically cuts my chances. We have been waiting for a month on the right and now we are at the end of the process, please pray that all goes well and I will not have to worry about this stupid insurance problem.




Before I breakdown and have a meltdown I better close this up saying, I know that God has a plan, and he isn't worried about insurance or treatments. He has it worked out. It is hard understanding His timing and His plan, but I am trying as hard as it is. Thanks again guys for praying!!

2 comments:

  1. Lots to pray for. I will pray for both of you as God leads. How are you set for Thailand money?? I am not sure if we can help yet but let us know and I will see what we can help with. If not money you know you have our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti thank you for your update. We will be praying for you guys. Praying for you and Chris and insurance situation.

    There was a time that it was difficult for me to say "God is in control" Even though I know that He is in control. It was daily commitment that I had to make and still is.

    We love you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete